Senior Technical Roles, South-east Asia region
MAG expects to have a number of senior technical roles available in the near future in the South-East Asia region, locations to be confirmed. MAG has a number of programmes across South and South East Asia, with a range of projects currently being implemented.
The successful candidate/s will have experience of the following:
- Five to ten years of progressive experience in mine action operations in different countries/regions
- Substantial operational exposure to survey and clearance operations
- Experience with the development and delivery of training courses or in capacity development of local counterparts
- Exposure to mines/ERW task management and prioritisation including monitoring and evaluation
- Knowledge of Information management systems, including IMSMA
- Capacity and flexibility to review and develop new/improved approaches/ standards to survey and clearance
- Experience and competence in project management
- Fluent English verbal and written, with the ability to communicate clearly and constructively with a wide range of stakeholders from diverse cultures
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of individual and organisation-wide results
- Proven team-player with service-minded attitude
We invite candidates to register an interest in being considered for these potential upcoming positions. Possible locations and specific roles will be discussed with shortlisted candidates at interview, as well as the specific reward package and terms and conditions.
Please register your interest in this role by forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible, as the advert will be taken down once an appointment is made. If you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of applying, it means that your application has not been successful.