Call for Expressions of Interest
To ensure widespread Risk Education across Borno, MAG Nigeria is looking for a partner organisation to collaborate in the implementation of activities. MAG is specifically looking for organisations with:
• Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission or the State government in which it operates as a legal, non-profit, non-governmental organisation (NGO) or civil society organisation (CSO).
• Widespread operational scope and demonstrated presence operating across Borno state.
• Demonstrated experience of previous activities with international organisations.
• The ability to dedicate ten (10) skilled staff members to this activity full time (5 working days per week); with previous experience in accessing, engaging and facilitating community level activities.
• Staff who adhere to conflict sensitive values, while ensuring activities are delivered on the basis of need, recognising the full range of interests and perspectives held by women, girls, boys and men without discrimination.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted using the below form in Microsoft Word or PDF format. The EOI should be no longer than 5 pages, with information answering the questions in the below format. Specific reports or evidence of previous programmes can be sent as attachments/appendices to support the information provided.
Submission should be received no later than 10 April 2017. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions and queries can also be sent to this email address.
Off Road 250cc Motorbikes
MAG Lao PDR intends to appoint a preferred supplier for the provision of Off Road 250cc Motorbikes for a two-year period. MAG Lao PDR cordially invites you to submit your bid to supply these goods as per outlined in the documents below.
GAZ Truck (Model 33081 SADKO) vehicles
MAG Lao PDR intends to appoint a preferred supplier for the provision of GAZ Truck (Model 33081 SADKO) vehicles for a two-year period. MAG Lao PDR cordially invites you to submit your bid to supply these goods as per outlined in the documents below.