Top tips for improving your JustGiving fundraising page...
You've created your fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/mag. Now, by making your page more interesting you can increase the amount you raise.
• Use your JustGiving fundraising page as a blog. Update it regularly with your fundraising and training news and email all your friends, colleagues and family the link every time you make a change.
• If you hold a fundraising event prior to your main event, upload photographs to your JustGiving page and let everyone know. When they go to look, you'll get more donations.
• Ask a few people who will sponsor you with high donations to visit the site first.
• Remove the standard image that JustGiving puts on your page and add some of the pictures below, as examples of our work.
• Make the page as personal as possible. Add pictures of you! You can add up to 10 photographs.
• Put your page's web address in your email footer.
• If you use Facebook, there's a JustGiving widget that you can add to your page. Click here for further information.
• Regularly put the link in your Facebook updates and Tweets, and on any other social network sites or blogs you use.
• You can also add a video to the page. Check out MAG's YouTube channel or if you have one of you, add that. Why not record a video message for your page visitors? This JustGiving help page tells you how to add video.
Photos for your JustGiving page
To add these pictures to your JustGiving site, first save them to your computer by right clicking on each one (Mac: ctrl + click) and choosing Save image as...
Images by Sean Sutton and JB Russell / MAG